About Fritz Expel-P
Expel-P (Levamisole HCl), is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) and immunostimulant agent. Expel-P is safe to use in freshwater and saltwater aquaria and is effective against many internal parasites, especially nematodes, when used as directed. It does not harm the bio-filter, plants, other invertebrates or uninfected fish. As an added benefit, it boosts the immune competence of fish. It is effective against Nematodes, Roundworms, Nodular Worms, and Hookworms. Can be used as a coral dip to treat for flatworms and pest nudibranchs. Expel-P does not treat Cestodes (tapeworms) or Trematodes (flukes).
Provides Fast Relief From Parasitic Diseases
- Wasting Disease
Use of a hospital tank is recommended.
- No water changes, pH or temperature adjustments necessary if readings are in ideal range (Freshwater pH 6.4 - 7.6 / Saltwater 8.0- 8.4, temperature 68̊to 86̊F). Remove all chemical filtration (carbon, ion exchange resins) before and during use.
- UV Sterilizers, if present, must be turned off during treatment.
- Aeration and water flow should be maintained.
- In marine aquariums, turn off protein skimmer during treatment; resume use after completion of treatment.
- The active in Expel-P is light sensitive and works best with aquarium lights turned off during treatment.
- Expel-P is stable in water for up to90 days and will do its job in aquaria at any pH.
Note: Fritz Expel-P will not color or cloud aquarium water.
- Use 1 packet Expel-P per 10 gallons of water.
- Perform a 25% water change taking are to remove excreted worms/parasites after 24 hours.
- Repeat the cycle one additional time one week later to prevent reinfection.
- Repeat weekly treatments as necessary.
CORAL DIP DIRECTIONS:
- Use three packets Expel-P per two gallons of salt water.
- Place affected corals into dip for up to 30 minutes with adequate water flow to assist in worm removal.
- Once worms stop falling off, the coral can be returned to display or quarantine tank.
- Treatment does not affect eggs.
- Treatment can be repeated once per week, up to three times.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Each packet contains 113 mg levamisole hydrochloride.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OR FREACH OF CHILDREN. FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE WITH ORNAMENTAL ORGANISMS INDICATEDAND IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH OTHER ANIMALS, HUMANS, OR FISH FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.