About Fritz Complete
Fritz Complete is a concentrated, one-step, full-spectrum water conditioner that detoxifies chlorine, chloramine, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. Safe to use in fresh and saltwater, including reef and planted aquariums. Use when setting up new aquariums, performing water changes or to quickly alleviate high ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
- Full-spectrum water conditioner
- Detoxifies ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Removes chlorine and chloramines found in tap water
- One-step nitrogen cycle management
- Will not alter pH levels
- Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 50 U.S. gallons (189 L).
- For best results, add Fritz Complete to tap water before adding water to aquarium.
- If treating aquarium for ammonia, nitrite or nitrate, base dose on aquarium volume.
- For extremely high levels of chloramine or nitrite, dosage can be repeated or increased up to 5x within a 24-hour period.
DO NOT OVERDOSE. A sulfur odor is normal and dissipates rapidly after use. In certain rare conditions and in low oxygen environments, this product may reduce dissolved oxygen levels. Ensure there is adequate circulation/aeration before adding.
This product will affect the accuracy of Nessler-type ammonia test kits and Winkler-type oxygen test kits. Salicylate ammonia test kits are recommended.