About Fritz A.C.C.R. Liquid
Ammonia poisoning is the most common killer of aquarium fish. Ammonia is produced by decomposing plants, algae, fish waste and uneaten food. Dangerous ammonia levels often occur in new aquariums or in an established tank when adding new livestock, when a filter stops working due to power or mechanical failure or if existing beneficial bacterial colonies are lost due to the use of medications or sudden change in water conditions. Fritz A.C.C.R. will not alter pH or deplete oxygen levels. Fritz A.C.C.R. is a true complete water conditioner that not only neutralizes toxic ammonia but also the chlorine and chloramines found in tap water. Fritz A.C.C.R. is extremely safe even when overdosed.
Fritz A.C.C.R. Liquid
- Water Conditioner/Ammonia Remover
- Instant Toxic Ammonia Removal
- Removes Chlorine and Chloramine from Tap Water
- Safe and Easy to Use
- Use 1 cap (1 tsp/5 ml) per 10 U.S. gallons (38 L).
- Recommended for use with salicylate-based test kits. May interfere with Nessler or other reagent-based tests.
- Dosage can be safely increased or repeated up to 3x.